Monday 5 January 2015

My calm indie playlist


As you have hopefully noticed from my blog already, I love music. And by that, I mean pretty much any music, and almost every genre. So if you have any requests or questions, please, please let me know- don't be shy! I'll give you the best answer that I can.

The kind of indie music I'm going to be writing about is a mixture between indie-folk, and just simply plain calm indie. I love listening to indie music when I'm stressed, tired, or just in need of a relax and recharge, so a little while ago I made myself a playlist of some songs that I liked but hadn't heard a lot of, so hopefully you guys will be discovering new music also! You can find this playlist on spotify right here, but if you don't have spotify, don't fret; I'm going to tell you the songs right now.

  1. BERLIN BY RY X 
  2. ME BY THE 1975
  3. HOME BY PETER CARLSEN
  4. EVERYWHERE I GO BY LISSIE
  5. SILENT STORM BY CARL ESPEN 
  6. MAKE IT WITHOUT YOU BY ANDREW BELLE
  7. THE LONELY BY CHRISTINA PERRI
  8. FLESH AND BONE BY KEATON HENSON
  9. FOR YOU BY ANGUS AND JULIA STONE
  10. LET IT GO BY JAMES BAY
  11. I FOUND BY AMBER RUN
  12. YOURS BY ELLA HENDERSON
  13. ALL I WANT BY DAWN GOLDEN
  14. MEDECIN BY THE 1975
  15. WE'LL MAKE IT SOMEDAY BY VOCAL FEW


No comments:

Post a Comment