Tuesday 31 March 2015

The 5 new 5sos merch I want right NOW







New 5SOS Merch!
You may or may not have notices 5 seconds of summer's new merch, which I think is absolutely gorgeous.
Taking a step away from their 'derping since...' range, 5sos have taken a step forward into more punk-y territory. I don't know about you, but I'm definitely seeing All Time Low influence, and I'm loving it! Now to wait until I actually have money to buy these precious things...

  • White skull Black sweatshirt
    5 Seconds of Summer: 5SOS: White Skull Black Sweatshirt


    WHAT MAKES IT AWESOME

    Well apart from the fact that it's absolutely gorgeous, it's 
    5SOS, and it's monochrome (Which stand alone are perfectly good reasons to buy merch), I really lvoe the whole skull thing that's going on. It's got punk rock/All time low written all over it, which I'm sure is the look they were going for.
    £35 GO GET IT
5 Seconds of Summer: Album Red Negative Black T-shirt
  • Album red negative black t-shirt
    WHAT MAKES IT AWESOME
    Let's just take a second to appreciate how beautiful this is. As if the album's cover art wasn't amazing enough already, this edit has just gone BOOM! There's no other way to describe it.. I just can't articulate myself.
    £16 GO GET IT









  • 5SOS rock hands bandana
    WHAT MAKES IT AWESOME
    So from the thousands of 'Ashton girls' who are 'Ashton af' I guess it was just about time that they got a bit of merch that was 'Ashton af' and this is it. It's so damn cute and if you wear bandanas, please, for my sake.. get this. I don't suit, but if you do- please,
    £12 GO GET IT








  • 5SOS Cassette Merch box
    WHAT MAKES IT AWESOME
    This merch box is the best merch box I have seen in a long, long time. ITS AWESOME! I love how its made of stuff that's exclusively available there, which just makes it really special. I'm kinda loving the box more than the actual merch if I'm being totally honest, though..
    £25 GO GET IT








  • Names black t-shirt
    WHAT MAKES IT AWESOME
    Just in case you forget their names, right? I love the font style on here, it's a perfect make! I don't really have much to say about it, but sometimes less is more, yeah?
    £15 GO GET IT

No comments:

Post a Comment